Individual Adult Therapy
I can help you overcome whatever is holding you back.
I can help you start living the life you want to live.
It's a courageous choice to begin talking therapy, and there are many reasons why people seek it out.
I am experienced in, and have a special interest in, working with clients to overcome the following challenges:
- Depression and Low mood
- Shame and/or frequent feelings of Guilt
- Challenges regarding your sense of Self-worth
- Challenges related to Self esteem and Confidence
- A loud inner-critic voice
- Loss of drive or vision for the future
- A sense of Disconnection from your life
- A sense of Disappointment with where you are in your life
- Grief and Bereavement
- Emotional trauma
- Childhood emotional trauma, or unresolved emotions from your past
- Relationship difficulties, such as difficulties in trusting or setting personal boundaries
- Attachment difficulties, and how these relate to our upbringing
- Physical health difficulties, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, or Obesity, etc.
- Challenges associated with fertility
- Changing lifestyle habits (e.g. stopping smoking, losing weight, etc.)
I welcome queries from individuals from all backgrounds and social groups: That is, I welcome queries from individuals of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and from any cultural or religious background.
The therapy I offer will be developed collaboratively, with you actively contributing to this process as well as me. I will base my input to this collaborative process on an integration of many evidence-based psychological therapies and techniques (for more information about my skills, experience and therapeutic techniques, please click the link below).
Please note: I am unable to offer support to any person who is currently experiencing any abuse, or violence, either verbally or physically. My therapy services are contraindicated
where there is current risk of abuse - Currently living in safety is a pre-requisite for undergoing safe and effective therapy with me.
If this applies to you please speak to the Police and your GP about options for you to become safe, and/or phone the National Domestic Abuse Hotline (freephone) on 0808 2000 247.